Health benefits of Nordic Walking
Benefits the body and the mind
Nordic Walking is increasingly recommended by the medical profession. Why…?
- Being a gentle sport, it is suitable for everyone of any age, even during convalescence.
- It strengthens breathing capacity and heart function.
- It relieves knees and back strain (unlike jogging)
- It uses 80% of your body muscles.
- It expends twice the amount of calories than walking or jogging.
- Due to improved oxygenation, the brain enjoys a healthier flow of blood which increases brain capacity.